Weekend Writing Warriors blog hop. She is a talented writer and I look forward to reading her book when it releases in spring of 2015. If you want to see what her book is about and how she answered her questions, hop on over to Dreamers,Lovers, & Star Voyagers blog.
1) What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or a historic person?
2) When and where is the story set?
3) What should we know about him/her?
4) What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?
5) What is the personal goal of the character?
6) Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?
7) When can we expect the book to be published?
Here is the blurb:
Dave is stunned to find that one of the girls is Sally―a foster child his parents had cared for through the Friends of Foster Families (FFF) program. Cold case files reveal the girls disappeared over 20 years ago. Knowing his house was the last place he saw Sally alive, he can’t help but suspect his dad.
How can he write the biggest story of his career if his father turns out to be the killer? If the voice in his head would shut up and let him remember, he might figure it out before he loses his mind and his dad is charged with murder.
Full blurb and snippet recap here.
Now onto meeting the great authors who accepted my invitation to join along. Stop by and visit them when they post on August 4th!Sharon Buchbinder - Obsession - Crime cartels with seething romance!
E. E. Giorgi - Chimeras - A hard-boiled mystery with a genetic twist.And a sneak peak at her new book!
ELR Jones - Contemporary, Interracial & Paranormal Romance. (She also has a blog of author news.)
F. C. Etier - Meet Claudia, the coolest female assassin ever.